Spent the day at Circuit of the Americas watching MotoGP. It was pretty great.
My camera & photos
I use a Fujifilm X-series camera for most of the photos on this site and my Instagram. Why not pick one up for yourself?
Washing Machine Heart
Today’s 9 most-popular posts
- Casio MTP4500D-1AV – Watch Review
- Homecoming Kid
- JanSport Hatchet Backpack Review
- Back to the 90s (2015) – Movie Review
- Gleaming Spokes and Rebuilding a Wheel
- 🍸 Cocktail, anyone?
- Seiko SNDA27 Chronograph – Watch Review
- Today's Illustration (Sixteen, Clumsy, and Shy)
- Rooftop Cargo Basket for the Crosstrek
Browse by tag
A to Z challenge ATX baseball bicycle bicycling cats clouds COVID-19 creativity cycling daily prompt decluttering dinner dorama drawing exercise family food gaming iPad Japanese food kids life lolwut? Mango movie review movies music pets photography postaday reading review running sketching snapshots sunset technology time-lapse timelapse travel traveling video watches well-being
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
This blog includes affiliate links, which means I earn a small commission through purchases made through included links. Thanks for your support!