*Spoiler Alert* So last night I watched How to Train Your Dragon 2 on Netflix. The animation was great. I liked the movie. But I woke up in the middle of the night with a thought in my head… What is going to happen to the dead alpha-dragon’s carcass? I mean, it is massive! The size of a tiny island. Just how do you dispose of something that humongous? Do you burn it? Is is possible to drag it into the sea? Or do you just let it rot? These are important unresolved issues that need to be addressed!
My camera and photos
I’ve been using an X100 series camera daily since August of 2015, and most of the photos on this site and my Instagram are taken with it. Why not pick one up for yourself?
Today’s 9 most-popular posts
- Casio MTP4500D-1AV – Watch Review
- Re-watching the Harry Potter Movies
- JanSport Hatchet Backpack Review
- Legend of Hua Mulan 花木兰传奇 Chinese TV Drama
- Camping Hacks at Daiso?
- Anone あのね (2018) – Dorama Review
- Back to the 90s (2015) – Movie Review
- Scheduling Google Photos Backup
- Seiko SNDA27 Chronograph – Watch Review
Browse by category
Browse by tag
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.