This is my “life-chart” (by quarter), where I am keeping track of how my interests and hobbies change over time. I guess it’s my own version of a Quantified Self. 😄
I enter a score, from 1-100, for each category daily into a Google Sheets document, then average them, create the chart, and publish here.
The things I am tracking:
- Photography – My main hobby since I’ve been enjoying since 1988
- Motorbiking – I love riding. See my motorbike blog at Motofuji.net
- Blogging – This is mainly how much interest I have in writing longer posts
- Exercise – Activities include walking, running, planking, biking (stationary)
- Screentime – Watching movies, Japanese drama, and TV
- Reading – Books and blogs
- Music – Playing bass, guitar, and ukulele
- Gaming – Am I into any video games?
- Creativity – Writing, sketching, etc.
- Nihongo – 勉強している