Here’s my 2020 list of books I’ve read and movies I’ve watched, with my rating in parentheses (out of 10).
To see other years’ lists, click on the “List Love” menu in the top navigation.
- Factory Girls: From Village to City in a Changing China by Leslie Chang (7)
- Steal Like an Artist: 10 Things Nobody Told You About Being Creative by Austin Kleon (8.5)
- Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail by Cheryl Strayed (6)
- In a Sunburned Country by Bill Bryson (8)
- Furiously Happy: A Funny Book About Horrible Things by Jenny Lawson (9)
- Digital Minimalism: Choosing a Focused Life in a Noisy World by Cal Newport (8.5)
- See my current reading list at GoodReads, or my 2020 Year in Books.
Movies and Dorama
- Weathering with You / 天気の子 (8.5)
- Hitori Camp de Kutte Neru / ひとりキャンプで食って寝る (8)
- The Wonderland (6.5)
- 1917 (7.5)
- I Lost My Body (8)
- Knives Out (8.5)
- Ride Your Wave / きみと、波にのれたら (7)
- The Call of the Wild (7)