How come the old people get the new phones, and the new people get the old phones?
– Bay, commenting about phone hand-me-downs.
My camera & photos
I use a Fujifilm X-series camera for most of the photos on this site and my Instagram. Why not pick one up for yourself?
Today’s 9 most-popular posts
- JanSport Hatchet Backpack Review
- Using the Fujifilm X-E4 as a Webcam
- ASUS RT-AC1200 Router and Chromecast
- Omaha Steaks Bacon-wrapped Filet Mignon
- A Cure for Cold Mouse-Hand
- Anone あのね (2018) – Dorama Review
- Casio MTP4500D-1AV – Watch Review
- Umimachi Diary 海街diary (Our Little Sister) (2015) – Movie Review
- Scheduling Google Photos Backup
Browse by tag
A to Z challenge ATX baseball bicycle bicycling cats clouds COVID-19 creativity curry cycling daily prompt dinner dorama drawing exercise family food gaming Japanese food kids life lolwut? Mango movie review movies music pets photography postaday reading review running sketching snapshots Sophie sunset technology time-lapse timelapse travel traveling video watches well-being
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
This blog includes affiliate links, which means I earn a small commission through purchases made through included links. Thanks for your support!