I found Honey and Clover (Japanese movie) at the local library and decided to give it a try since I have heard about the manga, but never really knew anything about it. The description on the back seemed to match the kind of movie I would be interested in: A group of art school students’ lives and the relationships that develop between them. While the characters were interesting and the setting of the story kept my attention, the plot itself was so lacking that I found myself wondering why I was watching the movie. I kept waiting for something interesting to happen, but nothing really does. Well, at least nothing that I would make a movie over. The love stories never really develop, the characters don’t grow so much, and I kind of find it difficult to remember how the movie ended, even though I just watched it a few days ago. I’m sure the manga must be good, but the movie just falls flat. Disappointed!
My camera and photos
I’ve been using an X100 series camera daily since August of 2015, and most of the photos on this site and my Instagram are taken with it. Why not pick one up for yourself?
Today’s 9 most-popular posts
- Back to the 90s (2015) – Movie Review
- Casio MTP4500D-1AV – Watch Review
- JanSport Hatchet Backpack Review
- Scheduling Google Photos Backup
- Camping Hacks at Daiso?
- Legend of Hua Mulan 花木兰传奇 Chinese TV Drama
- ASUS RT-AC1200 Router and Chromecast
- Nigeru wa Haji da ga Yaku ni Tatsu 逃げるは恥だが役に立つ (2016) – Dorama Review
- 🎶 Animal Crossing New Leaf | Full Soundtrack
Browse by category
Browse by tag
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.