I love the story of the red thread of fate, so I wrapped one around my watch band. It’s starting to unravel a bit, but that’s ok. Nothing lasts forever.
My camera and photos
I’ve been using an X100 series camera daily since August of 2015, and most of the photos on this site and my Instagram are taken with it. Why not pick one up for yourself?
Today’s 9 most-popular posts
- Back to the 90s (2015) – Movie Review
- JanSport Hatchet Backpack Review
- Camping Hacks at Daiso?
- Casio MTP4500D-1AV – Watch Review
- Legend of Hua Mulan 花木兰传奇 Chinese TV Drama
- Suzu Hirose 広瀬すず is so Popular
- Scheduling Google Photos Backup
- 🎶 Henry Mancini - Moon River (guitar) - Sandra Bae
- NHK's Mare (まれ)
Browse by category
Browse by tag
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.