Today’s photo is a panorama made from four photos taken with Mariko’s Fujifilm X-T10 and 18-55 mm lens. If you look at the man in the center, you can see his head is a little shifted. 🤷♂️ C’est la vie!
If you enjoy reading my blog and viewing the photos I make, please consider becoming a patron. Thank you so much!
My camera and photos
I use an X100 series camera for most of the photos on this site and my Instagram. Why not pick one up for yourself?
Jika Kau Tiada
Bawaku Berkelana - From "Moana"/Soundtrack Version
Today’s 9 most-popular posts
- Back to the 90s (2015) – Movie Review
- Tantei no Tantei 探偵の探偵 (2015) – Dorama Review
- From the Sea
- Miso-Glazed Cod from Costco
- Legend of Hua Mulan 花木兰传奇 Chinese TV Drama
- Departing Osaka Station at 0:00 旅の贈りもの-０：００発 (2006) – Movie Review
- JanSport Hatchet Backpack Review
- Time Traveller: The Girl Who Leapt Through Time / 時をかける少女 (2010) – Movie Review
- Camping Hacks at Daiso?
Browse by category
Browse by tag
anime A to Z challenge ATX baseball bicycle books cats clouds COVID-19 creativity daily prompt decluttering dinner dorama drawing exercise family food gaming iPad Japanese food kids life lolwut? movie review movies music pets photography postaday quotes reading review running sketching snapshots sunset technology time-lapse timelapse travel traveling video watches well-being
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
This blog includes affiliate links, which means I earn a small commission through purchases made through included links. Thanks for your support!