I’m getting in the habit of taking my Fujifilm X100T out of my bag when I get in the car so I can take photos of the things I see on the road. I used to keep our Sony NEX-6 in the glove compartment, but Bay is using it at college. So… a little more effort to remember to take the X100T out of the bag, but definitely worth it!
My camera and photos
I’ve been using an X100 series camera daily since August of 2015, and most of the photos on this site and my Instagram are taken with it. Why not pick one up for yourself?
Johann Sebastian Bach
Benjamin Francis Leftwich
Today’s 9 most-popular posts
- Back to the 90s (2015) – Movie Review
- Camping Hacks at Daiso?
- JanSport Hatchet Backpack Review
- Drama Time
- Orchid Snapshot
- Yakiniku Dinner
- When I Get Home, My Wife Always Pretends to Be Dead / に帰ると妻が必ず死んだふりをしています (2018) – Movie Review
- Scheduling Google Photos Backup
- Legend of Hua Mulan 花木兰传奇 Chinese TV Drama
Browse by category
Browse by tag
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.