Today Animal Crossing: New Horizons was released on the Nintendo Switch. It’s a super-relaxing game, and one that I’ve enjoyed since the first version came out on the Nintendo GameCube so many years ago. I love the art, the music, and the humor. But the release of this version of Animal Crossing comes when the world is struggling with the COVID-19 pandemic, and offers a much-needed respite from the uncertain and stressful real world. As you can see in the photo, Koa is taking full advantage of the massage chair while playing the game. Smart kid!
My camera and photos
I’ve been using an X100 series camera daily since August of 2015, and most of the photos on this site and my Instagram are taken with it. Why not pick one up for yourself?
Today’s 9 most-popular posts
- Back to the 90s (2015) – Movie Review
- JanSport Hatchet Backpack Review
- Camping Hacks at Daiso?
- Casio MTP4500D-1AV – Watch Review
- Kokoro Tabi (こころ旅)
- Miso-Glazed Cod from Costco
- Overnight at a Highway Rest Stop
- Time Traveller: The Girl Who Leapt Through Time / 時をかける少女 (2010) – Movie Review
- Astro-Photography from the Rest Stop
Browse by category
Browse by tag
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.