In case you needed it today, a reminder of how beautiful we can be when we see the humanity in one another❤️
Suddenly dusty in here pic.twitter.com/bbbXsGyKGR
— Qasim Rashid, Esq. (@MuslimIQ) December 6, 2018
こんばんは。How’s it going?
I wanted to mention the daily habits that have been part of my life lately, the newest one being the daily drawing.
- Drawing – Pencil sketching, ink on paper, or digital art. I still haven’t found a “signature style”, but I am definitely getting closer.
- Japanese Study – Anki vocabulary cards these days. Sometimes I will crack open the Genki textbook, but at the very least, I will review and build my flashcard sets.
- Ukulele – So much fun! The past week my wrist has been hurting a lot so I am going light on the ukulele practice, but I definitely want to learn Christmas Time is Here before December 25th.
- Exercise/Stretching – Neck stretches, squats, planking, or running.
- Decluttering – I throw out/donate at least one thing per day. Lately, it’s been pencils and pens that I don’t use, and old books are going into the Goodwill pile.
I hope you had a good day!
Thanks to The Wish Factor for sharing this.