Last night I scanned this frame from a roll of film that I took using my Nikon F. I wasn’t sure how it would turn out, but it appears that the exposure settings are ok (using my Vivitar light meter).
My camera and photos
I’ve been using an X100 series camera daily since August of 2015, and most of the photos on this site and my Instagram are taken with it. Why not pick one up for yourself?
Today’s 9 most-popular posts
- Back to the 90s (2015) – Movie Review
- Casio MTP4500D-1AV – Watch Review
- Camping Hacks at Daiso?
- JanSport Hatchet Backpack Review
- Legend of Hua Mulan 花木兰传奇 Chinese TV Drama
- Minolta MD 50mm f/1.4 on Fujifilm X-T10
- Seiko SNDA27 Chronograph – Watch Review
- Patagonia MiniMass Messenger Bag
- Yorushika – Nautilus ヨルシカ - ノーチラス
Browse by category
Browse by tag
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.