For a few months now, my left knee has been a bit sore. I’m not sure when it started… maybe November I noticed it while playing touch football with Koa, Bay, Taylor, and Kevin in SoCal, but I think I injured it a little before then. However, I have been trying to run here and there, and while the knee is bothersome, the next day it feels pretty good. Today I went for a 2-mile run at lunch and it felt so good to be out in the sun! Exercise is really good mentally and physically, if you didn’t already know!
My camera and photos
I’ve been using an X100 series camera daily since August of 2015, and most of the photos on this site and my Instagram are taken with it. Why not pick one up for yourself?
The English Beat
Today’s 9 most-popular posts
- Back to the 90s (2015) – Movie Review
- JanSport Hatchet Backpack Review
- Kokoro Tabi (こころ旅)
- Legend of Hua Mulan 花木兰传奇 Chinese TV Drama
- Using the Fujifilm X-E4 as a Webcam
- Casio MTP4500D-1AV – Watch Review
- Scheduling Google Photos Backup
- Backyard Stars with the Fujifilm X100T
- 🎶 Silent Siren – Sayonara Hibiya
Browse by category
Browse by tag
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.