“Food always tastes better when somebody else makes it.” That’s what my Mom said to me when we were talking about her submarine sandwiches, which I always request she make for me when we visit. I kind of agree with her, especially because when I try to make the exact same submarine sandwiches, they always taste differently (and not as good) as hers. Every time I have the subs she makes I ask her the same question… “What kind of Italian dressing do you use?” because I’ve always thought that the dressing is the key to getting the same taste. But now I am thinking maybe it’s just because “Food always tastes better when somebody else makes it.”
My camera and photos
I’ve been using an X100 series camera daily since August of 2015, and most of the photos on this site and my Instagram are taken with it. Why not pick one up for yourself?
The English Beat
The Psychedelic Furs
Today’s 9 most-popular posts
- Casio MTP4500D-1AV – Watch Review
- Scheduling Google Photos Backup
- Back to the 90s (2015) – Movie Review
- Camping Hacks at Daiso?
- JanSport Hatchet Backpack Review
- Nigeru wa Haji da ga Yaku ni Tatsu 逃げるは恥だが役に立つ (2016) – Dorama Review
- 🎶 Animal Crossing New Leaf | Full Soundtrack
- ASUS RT-AC1200 Router and Chromecast
- Passing It On
Browse by category
Browse by tag
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.