I just finished watching Hana-chan no Misoshiru which was a special drama shown earlier this year on TBS (Japan). I knew from the short description that it would be a tear-jerker, but it sounded like a good show and I like the actors in it. Most notably, Ono Machiko is fantastic as Chie, the cancer-stricken mother of Hana. I won’t go into a review or synopsis, but I will say that it deals with the short time we have in this universe, and the important things we try to pass on and teach to our kids while we have the chance. It’s also about living life with happiness and striving to share that happiness with others. Although the tv movie is a sad one, it kind of reaffirmed my desire to live a full life. Good stuff!
My camera and photos
I’ve been using an X100 series camera daily since August of 2015, and most of the photos on this site and my Instagram are taken with it. Why not pick one up for yourself?
Today’s 9 most-popular posts
- Back to the 90s (2015) – Movie Review
- Casio MTP4500D-1AV – Watch Review
- Scheduling Google Photos Backup
- Camping Hacks at Daiso?
- JanSport Hatchet Backpack Review
- ASUS RT-AC1200 Router and Chromecast
- Nigeru wa Haji da ga Yaku ni Tatsu 逃げるは恥だが役に立つ (2016) – Dorama Review
- 🎶 Animal Crossing New Leaf | Full Soundtrack
- Legend of Hua Mulan 花木兰传奇 Chinese TV Drama
Browse by category
Browse by tag
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.