This is why I prefer to shoot in RAW. You can really do a lot with the RAW information in Lightroom! Sure, you can do a lot with JPEG too, but RAW just lets you do more, and rescue some photos that might be lost causes. I highly recommend shooting in RAW, then watching the hundreds of useful Lightroom tutorials on YouTube. I particularly like Serge Ramelli’s videos.
My camera and photos
I’ve been using an X100 series camera daily since August of 2015, and most of the photos on this site and my Instagram are taken with it. Why not pick one up for yourself?
My Little Lover
Say Sue Me
Today’s 9 most-popular posts
- Back to the 90s (2015) – Movie Review
- Casio MTP4500D-1AV – Watch Review
- Scheduling Google Photos Backup
- Camping Hacks at Daiso?
- JanSport Hatchet Backpack Review
- ASUS RT-AC1200 Router and Chromecast
- Nigeru wa Haji da ga Yaku ni Tatsu 逃げるは恥だが役に立つ (2016) – Dorama Review
- 🎶 Animal Crossing New Leaf | Full Soundtrack
- Legend of Hua Mulan 花木兰传奇 Chinese TV Drama
Browse by category
Browse by tag
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.