This is a photo from the end of August 2015 when I went on a business trip to Stockholm. The city is beautiful, especially because it is on the water, where reflections can highlight the city and bridges, making for some wonderful photo opportunities. I am not sure exactly how much distance I covered during the days I had free, but the city is so walk-able that it I found it impossible not to just wander around the city. In fact, there were a couple of times where I stepped outside the hotel doors, chose a direction and just started walking. There are even some fantastic routes for running right in the middle of the city, which is so convenient. If you ever have the chance to visit Stockholm, you should!
My camera and photos
I’ve been using an X100 series camera daily since August of 2015, and most of the photos on this site and my Instagram are taken with it. Why not pick one up for yourself?
The English Beat
The Psychedelic Furs
Today’s 9 most-popular posts
- Casio MTP4500D-1AV – Watch Review
- Scheduling Google Photos Backup
- Back to the 90s (2015) – Movie Review
- Camping Hacks at Daiso?
- JanSport Hatchet Backpack Review
- ASUS RT-AC1200 Router and Chromecast
- Nigeru wa Haji da ga Yaku ni Tatsu 逃げるは恥だが役に立つ (2016) – Dorama Review
- 🎶 Animal Crossing New Leaf | Full Soundtrack
- Miso-Glazed Cod from Costco
Browse by category
Browse by tag
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.