As mentioned in my previous post, the sunrises lately have been breathtaking.
My camera & photos
I use a Fujifilm X-series camera for most of the photos on this site and my Instagram. Why not pick one up for yourself?
Keep Your Head Up
Today’s 9 most-popular posts
- JanSport Hatchet Backpack Review
- Using the Fujifilm X-E4 as a Webcam
- Quiet Sunset
- Time Traveller: The Girl Who Leapt Through Time / 時をかける少女 (2010) – Movie Review
- When I Get Home, My Wife Always Pretends to Be Dead / に帰ると妻が必ず死んだふりをしています (2018) – Movie Review
- Backyard Stars with the Fujifilm X100T
- Rikokatsu リコカツ (2021) – Dorama Review
- Anone あのね (2018) – Dorama Review
- Umimachi Diary 海街diary (Our Little Sister) (2015) – Movie Review
Browse by tag
A to Z challenge ATX baseball bicycle bicycling cats clouds COVID-19 creativity curry cycling daily prompt dinner dorama drawing exercise family food gaming Japanese food kids life lolwut? Mango movie review movies music pets photography postaday reading review running sketching snapshots Sophie sunset technology time-lapse timelapse travel traveling video watches well-being
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
This blog includes affiliate links, which means I earn a small commission through purchases made through included links. Thanks for your support!