Today I got an octopus taco from a new truck that stopped by the office. I was disappointed with it because it tasted quite bland. It looks like it would be bursting with flavor, but it was not so… Oh well, I had to give it a try anyways.
My camera and photos
I use an X100 series camera for most of the photos on this site and my Instagram. Why not pick one up for yourself?
Stay in Skul
Like Someone in Love
Today’s 9 most-popular posts
- JanSport Hatchet Backpack Review
- White-Winged Doves in the Backyard
- Back to the 90s (2015) – Movie Review
- Miso-Glazed Cod from Costco
- When I Get Home, My Wife Always Pretends to Be Dead / に帰ると妻が必ず死んだふりをしています (2018) – Movie Review
- Casio MTP4500D-1AV – Watch Review
- Have a Song on Your Lips (くちびるに歌を)
- Anone あのね (2018) – Dorama Review
- SCANDAL Weekend
Browse by category
Browse by tag
anime A to Z challenge ATX baseball bicycle books cats China clouds creativity daily prompt decluttering dinner dorama drawing exercise family food gaming iPad Japanese food kids life lolwut? movie review movies music pets photography postaday Procreate quotes reading review running sketching snapshots technology time-lapse timelapse travel traveling video watches well-being
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
This blog includes affiliate links, which means I earn a small commission through purchases made through included links. Thanks for your support!