Tomorrow we start our 10-day vacation, so I’ve been frantically trying to finish up projects at work and handing off unfinished tasks so things can continue to be worked on while I’m away. I think everything is ready to go, but still, I’m a little worried! At any rate, I’ve decided to leave my laptop at home since I won’t have any Internet access on the cruise ship to check in at work. I guess I’ll try to just not worry about it. After all, the world isn’t going to end if something gets missed, right?
My camera and photos
I’ve been using an X100 series camera daily since August of 2015, and most of the photos on this site and my Instagram are taken with it. Why not pick one up for yourself?
Johann Sebastian Bach
Benjamin Francis Leftwich
Today’s 9 most-popular posts
- Back to the 90s (2015) – Movie Review
- Camping Hacks at Daiso?
- JanSport Hatchet Backpack Review
- Orchid Snapshot
- When I Get Home, My Wife Always Pretends to Be Dead / に帰ると妻が必ず死んだふりをしています (2018) – Movie Review
- Drama Time
- Yakiniku Dinner
- Legend of Hua Mulan 花木兰传奇 Chinese TV Drama
- Scheduling Google Photos Backup
Browse by category
Browse by tag
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.