This afternoon I watched “Late Spring / 晩春”, the 1949 masterpiece directed by Yasujirō Ozu. It was excellent! I found the simple story line completely engrossing. It’s so completely different from today’s cinema, and I felt like I was watching something… pure. I don’t know how to describe it, but perhaps it was just straightforward with no gimmicks. Very refreshing. It’s time-travel back to a different era. Highly recommended!
My camera and photos
I’ve been using an X100 series camera daily since August of 2015, and most of the photos on this site and my Instagram are taken with it. Why not pick one up for yourself?
Johann Sebastian Bach
Benjamin Francis Leftwich
Today’s 9 most-popular posts
- Back to the 90s (2015) – Movie Review
- Camping Hacks at Daiso?
- New Phone
- Yakiniku Dinner
- JanSport Hatchet Backpack Review
- Scheduling Google Photos Backup
- Legend of Hua Mulan 花木兰传奇 Chinese TV Drama
- When I Get Home, My Wife Always Pretends to Be Dead / に帰ると妻が必ず死んだふりをしています (2018) – Movie Review
- Drama Time
Browse by category
Browse by tag
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.