I bought these instant coffee packets at the supermarket today. Each box cost less than a dollar, whereas if you buy “backpacking coffee”, you’ll be paying over a dollar per packet. Granted, the backpacking coffee is supposed to be much tastier, the price is over my threshold. 😄
My camera and photos
I’ve been using an X100 series camera daily since August of 2015, and most of the photos on this site and my Instagram are taken with it. Why not pick one up for yourself?
Today’s 9 most-popular posts
- Back to the 90s (2015) – Movie Review
- JanSport Hatchet Backpack Review
- Camping Hacks at Daiso?
- Casio MTP4500D-1AV – Watch Review
- Kokoro Tabi (こころ旅)
- Miso-Glazed Cod from Costco
- Overnight at a Highway Rest Stop
- Time Traveller: The Girl Who Leapt Through Time / 時をかける少女 (2010) – Movie Review
- Astro-Photography from the Rest Stop
Browse by category
Browse by tag
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.