For today’s time-lapse session, I tried something a little different in the settings. I set the camera to f/8 and auto-shutter-speed. I think the latter part did a decent job at evening out the exposure for just a bit of flicker. I think having too much of the trees is throwing off the metering a bit. For a better test, a more evenly-lit scene would be better, so maybe another test is in order. And it’s essential to use an average-weighted exposure metering setting.
My camera and photos
I’ve been using an X100 series camera daily since August of 2015, and most of the photos on this site and my Instagram are taken with it. Why not pick one up for yourself?
Tears for Fears
Kyary Pamyu Pamyu
Today’s 9 most-popular posts
- Back to the 90s (2015) – Movie Review
- Camping Hacks at Daiso?
- Scheduling Google Photos Backup
- Miso-Glazed Cod from Costco
- Casio MTP4500D-1AV – Watch Review
- JanSport Hatchet Backpack Review
- Using the Fujifilm X-E4 as a Webcam
- Crying Out Love in the Center of the World / 世界の中心で、愛をさけぶ (2004) – Movie Mini Review
- Brief Storm
Browse by category
Browse by tag
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.