Last week I went on my first business trip ever, and it was a fantastic one! The trip was to Stockholm, Sweden. Not only was the work really productive, but exploring the city was really fun as well. One of the highlights was that my coworker and I went for an evening run along a popular route. That was super! We also ate a lot of traditional food and sampled many local beers. What a great trip! Below are some of the photos I took.
My camera and photos
I’ve been using an X100 series camera daily since August of 2015, and most of the photos on this site and my Instagram are taken with it. Why not pick one up for yourself?
Bob Marley & The Wailers
Today’s 9 most-popular posts
- Back to the 90s (2015) – Movie Review
- Scheduling Google Photos Backup
- Lunchtime Bicycle Ride
- JanSport Hatchet Backpack Review
- Legend of Hua Mulan 花木兰传奇 Chinese TV Drama
- Casio MTP4500D-1AV – Watch Review
- 🎶 Silent Siren – Sayonara Hibiya
- Rikokatsu リコカツ (2021) – Dorama Review
- Solo Trip to Big Bend National Park
Browse by category
Browse by tag
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.