Good morning everyone! I hope you are keeping warm if your region has cold weather! It wouldn’t be fun to ring in the new year while being sick… 😬
Finally, the last day of 2015… It has been a great year for me! I am pretty sure this year has been the most I’ve ever traveled before in my life.
- January – Orlando, Florida for fun at Disneyworld
- April – Stockholm, Sweden for business
- May – Los Angeles to see Scandal in concert
- July – Los Angeles/Las Vegas for a family reunion
- August/September – Stockholm, Sweden for business
- November – New Mexico/Route 66 road trip
- December – Los Angeles for Christmas
I can say without hesitation that all of these trips were fantastic and I enjoyed them so much! I used to get stressed about the logistics of traveling, but nowadays I just trust in myself and my family that everything will work out, and that if things don’t go as planned, it’s not the end of the world. Just adjust and enjoy! They say “adventure begins at the first wrong turn”. Something like that. I guess I have learned to embrace the possibilities, rather than stress on the unknown.
Besides all of the travel, a few notable things in the family… Firstly, Koa finished elementary school and began middle school. In his school district, middle school is grades 6-8. He’s loving it so far! Secondly, Bay became a high-schooler. It is still hard to believe that my baby boy has grown up so quickly! I am getting a little tear in my eye. 😂
I hope 2015 has been a great year for all of you. Let’s do our best in 2016!