One of the omiyage that my family brought home for me was this version of Fuchiko. I like it a lot! The various Fuchikos are a lot of fun to take photos of. And if you break a few of them out at a restaurant with friends, it’s usually a good time!
My camera and photos
I’ve been using an X100 series camera daily since August of 2015, and most of the photos on this site and my Instagram are taken with it. Why not pick one up for yourself?
The English Beat
The Psychedelic Furs
Today’s 9 most-popular posts
- Casio MTP4500D-1AV – Watch Review
- Scheduling Google Photos Backup
- Back to the 90s (2015) – Movie Review
- Camping Hacks at Daiso?
- JanSport Hatchet Backpack Review
- ASUS RT-AC1200 Router and Chromecast
- Nigeru wa Haji da ga Yaku ni Tatsu 逃げるは恥だが役に立つ (2016) – Dorama Review
- 🎶 Animal Crossing New Leaf | Full Soundtrack
- Miso-Glazed Cod from Costco
Browse by category
Browse by tag
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.