The other night Bay and I attended Engadget Live in downtown Austin. After that, we decided to walk across town to get some ramen. It was a Friday night so there were a lot of lights and activity on Sixth street. But it wasn’t really as crazy as it usually is. Still, it was fun walking downtown with my son!
My camera and photos
I’ve been using an X100 series camera daily since August of 2015, and most of the photos on this site and my Instagram are taken with it. Why not pick one up for yourself?
Today’s 9 most-popular posts
- Back to the 90s (2015) – Movie Review
- Casio MTP4500D-1AV – Watch Review
- Re-watching the Harry Potter Movies
- JanSport Hatchet Backpack Review
- Scheduling Google Photos Backup
- Legend of Hua Mulan 花木兰传奇 Chinese TV Drama
- Anone あのね (2018) – Dorama Review
- Using the Fujifilm X-E4 as a Webcam
- New Watch – Seiko 5
Browse by category
Browse by tag
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.