こんばんは。How’s it going?
Today in Austin the temperatures hung around freezing all day, but we got a lot done. A few things we did:
- Koa and I got haircuts
- Bay and I went to the post office to buy postage to mail one of his paintings that he sold
- Bay and I spent an hour practicing driving (he’s improving a lot!)
- I worked on a friend’s website
- Shopping for some Team USA Olympics gear
- Tried Taco Bell’s new “nacho fries”
Then in the evening, it was time to relax with a wonderful dinner of “Taco Rice”, which is basically rice with seasoned ground beef, cheese, lettuce, jalapeños. Yum!
And of course we watched a bunch of Olympic events, most notably the Women’s slope-style and half-pipe events. After seeing those events, Koa really wants to learn how to snowboard. He was amazed when I told him I snowboarded a lot in Southern California. I think it was a combination of “there’s snow in Southern California?” and “my dad knows how to snowboard?” Hey, I used to be cool. 😆
Today’s photo is… well, it needs no explanation. 😺
I hope you had a nice Sunday!