こんばんは。How’s it going?
This year I’ve started having a lot more “screentime” due to the fact that I have a Moviepass (which is awesome!), but I am also trying to watch more dorama, anime, and other Japanese TV. Actually, almost all the tv I watch is on TV Japan since I am a Japanophile, and I love some of the documentary and travel programs.
Anyways, here’s what on my watch list at the moment:
- Segodon (Taiga) – Really good historical drama. I like most of the actors in it, plus my celebrity crush Kitagawa Keiko has a part.
- Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon (Live action) – Silly fun and cute girls (and Kitagawa Keiko as Sailor Mars!)
- Your Lie in April (Anime) – Liked the movie so why not? I also enjoy watching anime to see how the characters are drawn.
- Recovery of an MMO Junkie (Anime) – The story of the MMO junkie from a female point-of-view is interesting and over-the-top. She’s so kawaisou (pitiful) it’s funny.
- Quartet (Dorama) – This one is by the writer of Anone, but the characters aren’t very interesting to me. A little too slow so far but I’m sure it will get better.
I hope you had a nice Monday. ☺