- What is your least favorite part of Spring?
I honestly can’t think of anything. I guess I’m a true optimist.
- What is your most favorite part of Spring?
A few things to choose from, but I guess the longer days, and with the time change here in the States, it’s still light out at 7pm!
- What is the latest good book you’ve read?
The Lost Temple of Ssis’sythyss (The Dungeoneers Book 3) by Jeffery Russell. Lots of fun fantasy adventuring!
- What are your plans for this weekend?
Some yardwork and generic relaxing. It’s been a few years since we got a backyard deck and it needs re-staining so I have the kids tasked to clean it first.
- How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck would chuck wood?
What’s a woodchuck?
By the way, this Friday Five was inspired by Kat of the blog “Escapades of the Elusive Kat”, whom I’ve been following for years.