- What beverage do you enjoy but seldom have? Root beer float – I don’t have much of a sweet tooth but root beer floats are yummy! I love when the ice cream gets that crispy crust.
- What’s better now than when you were a kid? Cameras – I definitely prefer digital over analog. The convenience and speed are nice!
- Who makes you happy? Bill Murray
- Where do you go when you want to indulge? Amazon.com
- Where’s a comfy place to sit? At the kotatsu (winter)
This prompt originated at friday 5. You are supposed to randomly use one letter for each question, but that was a little too difficult (I got “W”).
- What is your least favorite part of Spring?
I honestly can’t think of anything. I guess I’m a true optimist.
- What is your most favorite part of Spring?
A few things to choose from, but I guess the longer days, and with the time change here in the States, it’s still light out at 7pm!
- What is the latest good book you’ve read?
The Lost Temple of Ssis’sythyss (The Dungeoneers Book 3) by Jeffery Russell. Lots of fun fantasy adventuring!
- What are your plans for this weekend?
Some yardwork and generic relaxing. It’s been a few years since we got a backyard deck and it needs re-staining so I have the kids tasked to clean it first.
- How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck would chuck wood?
What’s a woodchuck?
By the way, this Friday Five was inspired by Kat of the blog “Escapades of the Elusive Kat”, whom I’ve been following for years.