Trying to social distance myself from the cats for a few days to see if I can isolate the cause of some skin irritation that has been bothering me for couple of months. It’s not serious, but would like to figure it out! It’s actually kind of fun to deduce what it could be… I’m weird like that. 😛 So, no touching the cats and let’s see if I still get an allergic reaction (usually starts in the evening).
My camera and photos
I’ve been using an X100 series camera daily since August of 2015, and most of the photos on this site and my Instagram are taken with it. Why not pick one up for yourself?
Johann Sebastian Bach
Benjamin Francis Leftwich
Today’s 9 most-popular posts
- Back to the 90s (2015) – Movie Review
- Camping Hacks at Daiso?
- JanSport Hatchet Backpack Review
- Orchid Snapshot
- When I Get Home, My Wife Always Pretends to Be Dead / に帰ると妻が必ず死んだふりをしています (2018) – Movie Review
- Drama Time
- Yakiniku Dinner
- Legend of Hua Mulan 花木兰传奇 Chinese TV Drama
- Scheduling Google Photos Backup
Browse by category
Browse by tag
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.