- What item in your house recently ceased (or is likely soon to cease) Operation?
The light switch that controls our garbage disposal stopped working correctly and we had to have it replaced. I could have probably done the job myself, but dealing with electricity scares me so I called an electrician.
- If someone were to poker ’round in your refrigerator, what item might he or she have questions about?
“Why do you have 15 types of salsa/hot sauces?” Hey, we love all sorts of spicy things, like rayu, salsa, hot sauces, wasabi, and hot mustard.
- What’s in your backPac, Man?
A lot of camping equipment such as cookset, first-aid kit, and headlamp. The sleeping bag and tent I keep in their own bags so they don’t get too compressed and can air out.
- When did you last run into an old Flame?
I don’t run into old flames. After my wife and I got together 25 years ago, we moved to a new place, so there’s almost zero chance of running into an old flame.
- With what object are you frequently playing Hide-and-Seek?
The center post to an old tripod has been hiding for years now. I remember removing it when I was helping Bay make a stop-motion video, but it’s a mystery where it went. Please come out, come out, wherever you are!
Today’s game-themed prompt is from via http://f.riday5.com/2021/02/05/friday-5-for-february-5-big-game/
One thought on “Friday Five”
I’m feeling you on the hot sauce. 🙂
Thanks for participating in this week’s Friday 5! 🙂