Our final meal to welcome in the new year is soba and tempura. It’s a traditional meal eaten by many Japanese families. But I don’t mind eating it any time. 😋
My camera & photos
I use a Fujifilm X-series camera for most of the photos on this site and my Instagram. Why not pick one up for yourself?
Tess Don't Tell
Let's Stay Together
When I'm With You
Let's Make a Pact
Today’s 9 most-popular posts
- JanSport Hatchet Backpack Review
- Using the Fujifilm X-E4 as a Webcam
- Scheduling Google Photos Backup
- Casio MTP4500D-1AV – Watch Review
- North Face "Router" Backpack (2014) Review
- Omaha Steaks Bacon-wrapped Filet Mignon
- Mulan: Rise of a Warrior 花木蘭 (2009) – Movie Review
- Minolta MD 50mm f/1.4 on Fujifilm X-T10
- Ainori Love Wagon
Browse by tag
ATX baseball bicycle bicycling Brompton camping cats clouds COVID-19 creativity cycling daily prompt dinner dorama drawing exercise family food gaming Japanese food kids life lolwut? Mango movie review movies music pets photography Piplup postaday reading review running sketching snapshots Sophie technology time-lapse timelapse travel traveling video watches well-being
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
This blog includes affiliate links, which means I earn a small commission through purchases made through included links. Thanks for your support!