To help offset the cost of my new camera, I am selling a lot of my old gear. I don’t think I’ve ever used this 135mm Nikkor lens (it came as part of a film camera ebay purchase), but I found a local photographer who I sold it to. I hope he can get some good use out of it!
My camera and photos
I’ve been using an X100 series camera daily since August of 2015, and most of the photos on this site and my Instagram are taken with it. Why not pick one up for yourself?
The English Beat
Today’s 9 most-popular posts
- Back to the 90s (2015) – Movie Review
- JanSport Hatchet Backpack Review
- Kokoro Tabi (こころ旅)
- Legend of Hua Mulan 花木兰传奇 Chinese TV Drama
- Using the Fujifilm X-E4 as a Webcam
- Casio MTP4500D-1AV – Watch Review
- Scheduling Google Photos Backup
- Backyard Stars with the Fujifilm X100T
- 🎶 Silent Siren – Sayonara Hibiya
Browse by category
Browse by tag
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.