Okrumong is only a couple minutes away from my parents’ house, and so yummy! We enjoyed the “Gold Bowl” patbingsu this time. 😄 What a treat!
My camera & photos
I use a Fujifilm X-series camera for most of the photos on this site and my Instagram. Why not pick one up for yourself?
Ben Bada Boom
Ben Bada Boom
Today’s 9 most-popular posts
- JanSport Hatchet Backpack Review
- Char-Siu-Style Chicken
- Casio MTP4500D-1AV – Watch Review
- Farewell Mural
- Solo Camping at Pedernales Falls State Park
- Using the Fujifilm X-E4 as a Webcam
- Mulan: Rise of a Warrior 花木蘭 (2009) – Movie Review
- North Face "Router" Backpack (2014) Review
- Fujifilm WCL-X100 Lens Attachment
Browse by tag
ATX baseball bicycle bicycling Brompton camping cats clouds COVID-19 creativity cycling daily prompt dinner dorama drawing exercise family food gaming Japanese food kids life lolwut? Mango movie review movies music pets photography Piplup postaday reading review running sketching snapshots Sophie technology time-lapse timelapse travel traveling video watches well-being
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
This blog includes affiliate links, which means I earn a small commission through purchases made through included links. Thanks for your support!
One thought on “Korean Snow Bowl Patbingsu”
Love bingsoo! Enjoy your treat.